To be successful in ERP implementations and/or business transformations, leaders must understand how to change their organizational culture to align with their company’s strategy and related digital strategy.
A quick guide over this:
1, define objectives
To start this continuous feedback loop, the executive team must ensure the company mission, vision and values of are clearly defined. These items should be reviewed at no less than an annual basis and reworked if the strategic direction changes.
2, communicate with middle and senior management
Here are some examples of culture- and strategy-related questions that executives and mid/senior-level managers might discuss:
- Which internal processes need improvement in order to achieve strategic objectives and maintain our competitive advantage?
- What are our customer expectations and are we successfully meeting them with our products or services?
- Are our employees trained in the skills required to meet our objectives?
- Do employees generally trust the management team?
- Are we able to measure, in real-time, the performance of our company at a financial level?
3, communicate with front line managers
it’s important to enumerate strategic objectives and define tactical priorities for front-line managers. It’s also important to listen to feedback from front-line managers when they are asked, “What is the most effective way to achieve our goals?
For more info, visit us: www.amtech-systemhouse.com
(Panorama Consulting Group)